Wednesday, June 27, 2012

12 books in 2012

Yes, 12 books sounds pretty wimpy.  Apparently, though, textbooks and notes don't count!  Here's what I've read so far.  Have to admit I'm slightly ashamed of some of them ;).
  • Hunger Games Trilogy
    • Hunger Games
    • Catching Fire
    • Mockingjay
  • Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy
    • Fifty Shades of Grey
    • Fifty Shades Darker
    • Fifty Shades Freed 
So it appears I'm halfway there! Others I plan to read:
  • The Loneliest Magician
  • The Dragon's Touchstone
  • The Last Battlemage
  • One for the Money
Any suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. 50 shades of grey? pretty randy stuff i hear :-)

    you should read thorstein veblan's The Theory of the Leisure Class. free on proj gutenberg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well it's Mom's fault! I thought it was some financial book ;). I'll look into The Theory of the Leisure Class!

    ReplyDelete