Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beginning of the End

7th Semester has begun! My break was really good, just way too short like always.  I got to see Ribbon and Bow. We took Bow to the dog park, which was kinda boring until someone else showed up. I made lasagna and roast while home, yummy. My flight back was pretty uneventful which is good.  I was able to deposit my refund check today, so I get to eat soon! Yippee! We officially have 98 days left on the Rock, or 14 weeks. My last day is 12-12-12 so it seems significant. We are choosing our clinical placements starting Wednesday, show we should know next week where I'll end up.  Hopefully it will be A&M so Vic and I don't have to move everything.  My other 2 choices were Colorado and Wisconsin.  First day was alright - a little intimidating, but that's to be expected.  The professors are all pretty funny and laid back. I think they figure that we've made it this far, lets finally have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment