Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Ah, internet!
Yay! Finally I am re-connected to the outside world. My internet has been out the last couple of days, thus no new posts. Just another one of the lovelies about St. Kitts :). I had my last block exam on Monday, and it seemed to go alright. Grades should come out sometime today or tomorrow. I got approval from Dr. M to observe the celiotomy on our sheep on Thursday! I'm pretty excited about that. Our sheep and donkey all seem to be doing better. D's pneumonia seems to have resolved, and he will be going to surgery on Thursday. BP's incision still looks angry, and we are continuing to flush it and clean it up. J is doing well, except he doesn't like us messing with his bandage. All in all, though, everyone is doing alright. Next, I am preparing for my ROSSie exam which is next Thursday. I'm not too worried about it; I just have to make sure I go through all the steps and take my time. Skin suture patterns are my worst skill, so I will be practicing those over the next couple days. I have mail!! That is very exciting - I will get to pick that up tomorrow and hopefully it will be something I can hang on my card wall. Well, bed time for me; I've been getting up early for SOAPing so I'm exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment