Sunday, July 22, 2012

So close

Tomorrow is my last block exam and then 3 weeks till finals.  I am so close to the end but am starting to burn out. Just have to keep chugging along and make it through! We've had a couple of professors and people from the Teaching Hospital come and talk to us about 7th Semester protocols.  Dr. B talked about rotations on Friday. There are 6 mandatory rotations and then I get to pick 5 of the elective rotations. I'm not really sure yet what I want to pick. I have a "fun" list and a "practical" list. I am officially done with ROSSie stuff! Thank goodness - that was a pain. I never have to look at it again! Well, except to help L with hers. This coming weekend is our 4-day "vacation" at the Marriott! We are going to have lots of pizza, french toast and STEAK...mmm steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment