Saturday, July 7, 2012
Sunshine and Good Days-eez
I had a fabulous day! It started out with SOAPing in the morning; I
also helped out another group since she didn't have any help this
weekend. I'll be helping her out again tomorrow. Then I hung out and
studied a bit with S before we went to the Pink/Black beach festival!
Every semester, the 6th semester students have a 'going-away' bash for
the 7th semester students. Ours was at Banana Bay Beach today and was
lots of fun! I got to hang out with my 7th's that I SOAP with. Then S
and I went OUT for dinner! That is HUGE for me :). It was really nice to
be able to get out of the house. We were even extra devious and got
dessert too! Crazy!! It was a great ending to a fantastic day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment